Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Cold Neck

After many months of growing my hair out, I finally got it cut today. I normally give my hairdresser a vague description of the length I want, then let her go to town on my hair. Since I take my glasses off while she cut it, I can't see a thing. Actually, the blurs that I see make it look like I have very little hair. So it's always fun when I can put my glasses back on and see what she has gone. I feel like the person in What Not To Wear after they get their hair styled. Anyway, this is what I got this time. I think it's my favourite short hair style so far.


I apologize for the terrible quality, and my nearly-glowing skin. I'm facing the window and I'm too lazy to close the blinds. It's actually a bit longer near the bangs, but the tips got a little washed out from the light...

1 comment:

  1. you truly are glowing Hanna XD
    I haven't touched your blog in a while! It's good to see you're still posting stuff :)

    ReplyDelete