Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Passport... Almost

Today I woke up really early (7:30) to go to the passport office to try and get it renewed. Apparently I needed my birth certificate, which I thought I had lost a few years ago. Ends up I've had it in my room the whole time. But now I need to go back on Friday.

And that's how I started my day.

Other than that, I have nothing of interest to report on. I don't have any new poems or short stories, since now I'm just working on essays and projects for my classes. Next Wednesday, or maybe even Monday, I should have a fairly long poem, which will also be my last piece of school related work for this semester.

Anyway, I'll leave you with a picture I had made a couple years ago for my photography class. I posted it on r/books on Reddit, but they didn't seem to like it all that much...


No comments:

Post a Comment