Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Official Writer

Good news, everybody! As you might have picked up on through my Wednesday post, my short story was accepted for my college's anthology of creative writing! I had been told it was rejected, so it was a pleasant surprise when I was told on Tuesday that my complimentary copy was ready. I've posted the story here before, so I'm not going to post it again. If you want to read it, just go to the writing tag at the side of the page. It should be near the end.

Anyway, I'm almost done with my school year, so that means I just have a few more assignments to finish up. That's revising one essay, two children's literature short stories, one speculative fiction short story and all my poems, then I have to final exams, and I think that's it. So close! But I should get onto those revisions now.

No comments:

Post a Comment