Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Surprise!

For the second time in my life, I have planned a surprise party. And this one went off much better than the first one. I guess being manager does help with my organization skills. I guess have more friends, and reliable friends, also helps.

My boyfriend's birthday was on Wednesday last week, but since he was working until Sunday, we didn't get to do anything. He also hasn't had a birthday party in years. So now that he has a girlfriend, I decided that he needs to. At least for the first birthday that we're together. Everyone was more than happy to come, even help out if needed. Even his mom was in on it. She was there to open the door and help with the cleaning for a bit. One of his best friends was able to distract him to make sure everyone was there before him. When he showed up, he was definitely surprised. I was half expecting him to have found out somehow.

Other than a few balloons and sparklers, it was just a regular party for us. Some video games, pizza, and lots of alcohol. I never thought I would actually be part of a party with alcohol. At least it's a small group of friends, and no drama. Even with a few blips, some spilled drinks and a bit of broken glass, everything went great. He actually enjoyed himself, despite it being a birthday party. Maybe he'll even be willing to have one next year.

And now onto the next birthday party. Only two more to go. And Canada Day... July hasn't even started yet. So social...

No comments:

Post a Comment