Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

I Guess Summer Isn't That Bad

I'm done with summer. Can it be fall yet? I like fall. Less heat, less sun, less bugs, less work. More school, but I can handle that.

Although, June has been fun so far, and it looks like July will be pretty good too. I have four birthdays within a few weeks, and Canada day. Lots of time with friends! Even the cost of presents hasn't been an issue this year. 

Once again I'm considering making shirts. I've been doing them a lot more lately, as presents for people. They're getting more intricate and detailed. The most recent one even has two colours. The next one I'm planning might even have three, and need multiple stencils. I'm pretty excited for the end results. And after the stencils are made, the rest of the work is pretty easy. I guess I should look into an etsy shop or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment