Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 18 June 2015

Dentist...

How do people work five day weeks? It was such a relief to get off work after just four days straight. Of course, I was on my feet for the majority of all those shifts. At least I'll get a good nights sleep tonight. Then off to the dentist tomorrow... For some reason that feels worse than work. I hate the dentist. My teeth hate the dentist. My teeth hate me. I think my teeth just hate everything. I buy them the best toothpaste, the best mouthwash, and floss. And they still have cavities every time I go... So I've been putting it off for a while now...

But I'll get through it, and the inevitable cavities that'll follow. Then onto birthday parties galore! And inventory... But I'll think about that later. For now, I'm just going to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment