Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 25 June 2015

Sick Again

I'm sick. Again. It seems like I'm the only one that ever gets sick at Starbucks anymore. Which is good for everyone else, but really annoying for me. The biggest problem right now is that we're trying to train the new people, so I have to be at work. Not to mention it's Inventory this weekend, so I have to be there for that, and for two days after it. It's going to be a very long week...

On the plus side, my boyfriend loved the shirt I made for him for his birthday. We were even able to hang out for his birthday before I get really sick. Unfortunately, there is a chance that he'll get sick now too... Oh well, I warned him.

I also went in for a drop in appointment for a driving test. I got in. But I failed again. This time was just because I couldn't do a parallel park. I could blame it on being sick, but I only had a sore throat then, and it wasn't too distracting. The spot I was told to park in was pretty bad, mainly because it sloped down next the curb, so the car would keep going faster than I intended. I guess I also haven't practiced for a while. So before the next test, I'll need to do some more parking. My backing up job was perfect though! And it as in a spot where there were no cars on either side, which I find it much harder to do, because I can't see the lines very well. I was pretty proud of that, and even took a picture to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment