Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 25 December 2014

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Good Kwanza and have a great Holiday! (I think I covered them all) Even if you don't celebrate anything, this time of the year is always so cheerful. I like to think that everyone is just a bit happier. But... Actually, let's just keep it at that. Good spirits!

I celebrate Christmas, so that's what the rest of the post will be about. This year my extended family didn't get together, so I was free on Christmas Eve for the first time ever. Or at least, for the first time that I can remember. Luckily, I also happen to have a boyfriend this year, so I went out to his families house to celebrate. I have to say, it's a large family.

Christmas Day was also a first, kind of. We normally open most of our presents on Christmas Eve, since that's the Swedish tradition. Since it was just the immediate family this year, we went for a more American Christmas, and opened all our presents on the 25th. So, as you may have expected, I have pictures!



My boyfriend wrapped this present in the shape of a Triforce. Inside were a shit ton of Magic cards.

Me wearing my new sweater, and my boyfriend wearing the shirt I made him

Just a nice picture while we were on a walk... I need a haircut.

Some wool that I will hopefully put to good use.

Lots and lots of candy.

Several pairs of socks. There are six more pairs that I already had rolled up.

A lunchbox... I guess I need to start making a lunch for work now.

Super Smash Bros. and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

A beautiful bracelet

And the crowning glory, a Hylian shield that my dad made. He started it in September and finished it last night. It goes beautifully with my Master Sword (which I bought a few months ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment