Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas and Movies and Finals

Wow, times goes fast. I though I had posted something on Tuesday... Apparently not. Anyway, have a Friday post instead!

But hey, twelve more days 'till Christmas! This year I'll be spending Christmas Eve with my boyfriend's family, since my family has decided not to get together this year. It should be fun. I have to work until 6:30, but oh well. I took several days off for Christmas last year, so I guess this makes up for it. And I don't have to work on Christmas day, so that's even better. Then, to top it off, I get paid time and a half on Boxing day. Yay! I'll have some money stashed away before I cut my hours to nearly nothing... I really should have spent less on Christmas presents... Oh well.

In other news, the final Hobbit movie comes out on Wednesday! I'm determined to see it on Thursday.... And maybe again several times after. I'm a little excited.

However, I have one final before I can really get into the Christmas or movie spirit. I should be studying... But it's on Tuesday. I have time...

No comments:

Post a Comment