Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Couple Weeks of Relaxation

And I am done! For the year, at least. I had my one and only final for the semester today. I never realized how much it was taking up my thoughts. Even now I keep thinking that I should be studying. But now I can relax and concentrate on Christmas and other fun stuff.

Except I really don't like shopping... Even for just myself. And when Christmas comes, the mall is just twice as bad. And everyone brings their kids to the mall. It's horrible. Never have I hated kids more. (Except for one time at work when it felt like a kid's screaming would burst my ear drum). I wish human kids were more like baby animals. But nope, we're stuck with the poopy, whiny, crying monsters. Ugh.

But Christmas! Yay! I'm nearly done with all my shopping. I keep finding things people would like, or thinking of other people I should get presents for. It seems like the shopping with never end... And Christmas is only a week away now. There's no snow where I am, so it really only feels like a cold fall day. Rather disappointing, actually...

But now back to working on Christmas presents. There's a certain one that I'll be working on until the day before Christmas... it's a lot of work...

No comments:

Post a Comment