Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

End of a Big Year

Another year has come and gone, and all that other mushy stuff you say around this time. So once again, here's a small recap of my year!

2014 IS ALMOST OVER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Stayed single almost the whole year? Big news! I can actually say no to this! It was only half a year, kind of... 
Were involved in something you'll never forget? Just being involved in a relationship is unforgettable.
Tripped over a coffee table? I'm sure I did
Came close to losing your life? Nope, not yet!
Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live? Nope
Did something you regret? Nothing I can remember
2014: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year? I like to think so
Did you hate anyone? Nah, everyone is pretty cool with me
Did you lose any friends? I've started drifting away from some people, unfortunately.
2014: Your BIRTHDAY!
Did you have a cake? I can't actually remember...
Did you get any presents? Some very nice ones
Did you get what you wished for last year? I never really asked for much. But what I did, I got.
2014: All about YOU
Did you change at all this year? I've definitely come out of my shell and became more affectionate
Did you change your style? Not that I can tell. Though I don't wear makeup or jewelry very often anymore.
Were you in school? Yup, and still going to school.
Did you get good grades? Decent grades.
Did you drive? Yup, and I still have my L. I don't like driving...
Did you own a car? Nope. I think I need my N for that...
Did anyone close to you give birth? My cousin's wife gave birth fairly recently.
Did you go on any vacations? Nope, work got in the way.
Would you change anything about yourself now? I really need to learn to stand up to people... Especially at work.
Did you dye your hair? I dyed it once very early this year, then cut nearly all of it off. 
2014: Wrap UP:
Was 2013 a good year? Probably one of the best years to date.
Do you think 2014 will top 2013? Perhaps
Best thing that happened in 2013? Well, I got a boyfriend
IN THE YEAR 2014 I CONFESS THAT I…
Kissed in the snow? There hasn't been any snow to kiss in
in the parking lot? at the beach ? in secret ? Probably not, never went to the beach, and not really in secret...
Had your heart broken? Nope, and it better stay that way
Painted a picture? I painted using a stencil...
Wrote a poem? Several for class
Ran a mile? Hell no.
Visited a foreign country? Never even left Canada this year
Cut in a line of waiting people? Not that I can remember
Told someone you were busy when you weren't? I think I was pretty good about not doing that
Cooked a disastrous meal? I set the fire alarm off while making soup...
Lied about how old you were? Nope, never needed to.
Cried yourself to sleep? Nope
IN 2013 I….
Broke a promise? Not that I can think of
Lied? Maybe a few white lies...
Disappointed someone close? I would hope not
Hid a secret? A couple...
Pretended to be happy? All those days at work when it's super busy and there's no one to help me...
Slept under the stars? Like... camping? Nope
Met someone who changed your life? Most definitely
Changed your outlook on life? Maybe a bit. I've always been positive, and that hasn't changed
Sat home all day doing nothing? Yup...
Lost something expensive? I've been fairly good about not losing stuff this year
Learned something new about yourself? I might have actually been good at the manager position that was offered to me...
Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it? I experimented with a few new foods... Nothing too radical though. Still staying away from seafood.
Made a change in your life? I finally accepted that I am capable of affection
Found out who your true friends were? I've always known.
Met great people? Of course! I like to think my group of friends has grown. I can count them on two hands now!
Stayed up til sunrise? I might be a little too old for that now...
Cried over the silliest thing? I've cried from laughter over a silly thing.
Had friends who were drifting away from you? It's sad to say, but yes.
Spent most of your money on food? That pretty much sums up my whole year...
Gotten sick? Ugh, yes. January 1st, I got the flu. First week of February, I got the flu again
Liked more than 5 people at the same time? Like as a crush or like as a friend? Nay to the former and Yay to the latter.
Became closer with a lot of people? I like to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment