Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Publication Number Two!

Good news, everybody! A while back I mentioned that I had a short story that was supposed to be published in my college's anthology, but because of a miscommunication, it never got in. Well guess what! They have room in this years anthology, so it's getting in!

I'm no longer attending the college where it's being published, but if I'm not working on going to school, I might attend the reading night for it. I haven't actually gone to one of them yet, despite being published before. It might be fun, and a hear there's free food.

So that's been my highlight of the week so far. Let's see if it can get any better. I have Friday off work, which is pretty rare, so it's turning out pretty well.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Hanna. Two time published. M

    ReplyDelete