Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

Early To Bed

Ugh, I am tired. I am not a morning person. If I have to open at work, I will be grumpy until at least 10:30 am. Unfortunately, I've opened twice this week. I really shouldn't complain, everyone has to open once in a while, but I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep at night, and I need a lot of sleep. And normally I would be happy to get off work early, but these two shifts I've been working until 3:15, so my day is basically over by the time I get home. And to top it all off, I still have to work on Saturday and Sunday. I have to work the whole weekend, which is pretty much the only time that I'm definitely able to see my boyfriend. I guess not anymore.

I really need to remind my manager that I'm not supposed to work over 24 hours a week...

Anyway, I think it's time for bed... at 8:15...

No comments:

Post a Comment