Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Happy List 3

Okay, it's getting late and I have nothing to really post about. So time for another quick Happy List! Here and here are the first two Happy Lists I have done.

-Looking at old blog posts and realizing I've matured in the two years that I've been writing them
-Finally getting that package in the mail that I've been waiting for
-The smell of brand new, never been worn clothing
-Finally knowing what it's like to have someone cuddle me
-Making plans with people that don't fall apart
-Not being the one in my group of friends that has to always wake up early for school or work
-Getting back into shape (a bit)
-Walking to the beat of my music
-Being able to wear my winter jacket again
-Having a jacket that actually fits me perfectly
-Reading a book that is too large to stuff into my bag, so I have to carry it around and look like an even bigger nerd
-Finding out that I'm not even as big of a nerd as I thought
-Learning new things (mostly video games) to make myself even nerdier
-When my parents no longer bug me about getting a boyfriend (though they still bring up the whole wanting grandkids thing)


Nice and short tonight, since my bedtime was nearly an hour ago. Time for sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment