Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

I Didn't Get Lost!

It's always a good day when nothing goes wrong. Especially if it's the first day of school.

This is my second semester at my university, and I haven't been there since April, so I was pretty worried that I would have no idea where I was going anymore. Luckily, the bus stop was still in the same spot, there were still signs pointing to the right building, and I somehow managed to stumble across my class half an hour before it even started.

Good day.

Of course, it was pouring with rain, and I had to get a blood test done this morning. That meant I couldn't eat anything until after the test was done, and while waiting, the computer system at the clinic went down, so that added nearly half an hour to our wait. But at least breakfast was all the better when we got it.

In the end, my feet are wet and my bank account is two hundred dollars lighter (from books), but I didn't get lost, I didn't fall asleep on the bus, I made it to class on time, my arm is not sore, and I got myself a Upass. I would say the good heavily outweigh the bad.

Now I can look forward to one long day at work, another day at school, then my staycation! I can't wait to actually explore my home town. I never actually get to do any of the popular attractions around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment