Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Day Number Two

Second day of school for this semester, and I still haven't gotten lost... At least, not much. While trying to find my class, I definitely walked right past it. The problem is that my class is 1015, and any of the classrooms after mine are suddenly up in the 1050's. It was confusing. But after a circuit of the building, I found it pretty much right at the main doors. At least it'll be easy to get to next week.

I also found out that I bought the wrong book. About a month ago I had my whole rant about having to switch English classes. I had printed out the book list before switching though, and apparently didn't throw the wrong book list away. So when I was rushing to leave on Tuesday, I guess I grabbed the wrong one. So now on Monday I'll have to return the wrong book and get two new ones. Hopefully I'll get all my money back, since I haven't even opened the book.

It was also super busy on the transit this morning. Lots of kids everywhere... I'm hoping it'll calm down once the school year get underway.

And that's it. Not much today, and I'm really tired, so just a boring update. I'll probably have a review for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment