Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

Life Checkup

Sorry for not posting on Tuesday, I wasn't feeling well again. I keep getting better, to the point where I think whatever I have is over, then I wake up and suddenly the thought of food makes me gag. But once again, I'm able to eat again, so that's good. I guess it just comes in waves or something. How annoying.

Anywho, looks like I'm in a relationship now! Yay! But details are meant more for friends and family, so sorry, nothing much is going to be mentioned here.

Not much else has been happening in my life. School is good, except for the transit. Work is good, now that some frustrations have been alleviated by school. I'm working less, but that means I don't have as much responsibility.

Oh! My birthday is in less than a month. I'm getting a bunch of people together to go to a gaming bar. Anyone that knows me at all should know that I really don't drink, or go to bars, but this place is really cool. I'm also refraining from buying anything, because then I know that someone will have to return a present they bought for me. Unfortunately, that means that a lot of the cool stuff coming out in September I will have to wait for. I'm not a patient person...

Alright, enough rambling. Just wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm not dead and have not forgotten the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment