Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Graduation!

I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but I was out of town for several days for my sister's graduation from university! Yay! In a few years hopefully I will be graduating too, though for that we'll only need to drive for about half an hour.

Anyway, it was nice. It was shorter than I expected, and the speeches were pretty good, not boring. After there was a reception, with really good sandwiches and pretty good drinks. Nothing too special, but still nice. The theatre that the ceremony was in was beautiful. The chairs were so comfy, and high backed so that it was easy to lean back and get comfy.

But now I'm tired and I have to work tomorrow, so just a super quick update. I'll try to get back into schedule next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment