Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Dragons and Singing

I guess I promised an update on my friend's birthday party, didn't I? Well, it's still Tuesday! Let's get this going.

Saturday was my friend's birthday. The first thing we did was go see How to Train Your Dragon 2. It was amazing! Some of my friends who do animation were complaining about it, something to do with trying to make it look real? I don't know, I don't care about that stuff. The plot was what mattered to me, and I loved it. Though really, I'm not much of a critic, and just about anything fantasy I will love. I can't say if I like the first or second better, all I can say is that I would definitely watch them both again. And again. And again...

After the movie we stopped by the mall to waste some time before karaoke. We had lunch/dinner at a restaurant there, then went to look at nerdy stuff in a game store. I very nearly bought myself a master sword, but it was too long to be practical (because you know, a sword sword is definitely more practical in real life). Not to mention what I really want is a Hylian shield, and they only had Dark Link shields there. The last time I found a Hylian shield at the store though, it was $140 dollars, which is about $60 more than I'm willing to pay.

Then after we wasted enough time, we headed across the street to the other mall, where the karaoke was. I sang one song along with a couple other people. It was 'Do You Want to Build a Snowman' from Frozen, because that's one of the only songs I actually know. This place never updates their main bulk of songs, but will constantly add and take away the Disney songs, so that there may be one or two songs I know, but they'll be gone by the next time I go. I'm still disappointed that they don't have 'I'll Make a Man Out of You', which my friend insists that they still have somewhere.

So that was my Saturday! Lot's of fun with lots of great people. I gave my friend a necklace that looks like the container from the silent realm in Skyward Sword, which I wrapped up in a tiny little Legend of Zelda chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment