Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Vacation Time!

Alright guys, this will be my first big break from blog writing since I started. That's because I'm taking my first big vacation in over a year! This place does have internet connection, but I would have to go down to the computer lab they have, so it's a bit of a pain. Not to mention we will be busy with Disneyland!

That's right, a couple of friends and I are going to Disneyland. We leave on Tuesday, so I can still write a Monday post, but I'll probably be busy with work and packing. We come back very late on Monday, so the next post will probably be September 4th.

In other news, it looks like I'm track to becoming assistant manager of the Starbucks I work in. It's not confirmed, so don't quote me on it. I am getting more responsibility, and until one of my co-workers comes back from maternity leave, I'm third in seniority. Even if I don't become assistant manager, I'll still be working a lot during the school year, as I'm only taking one class. I'll have to help pick up the shifts that a couple of my co-workers will be dropping because of school. That being said, there will still be four of us not going to school, or only take a small amount of classes. And if you did your math correctly, then yes, there will only be six of us. When I first started, there were seven of us (including myself) and a new person looking to be hired.

So just a quick update for today. I'm going to go sell one of my old textbooks soon ad earn myself twenty dollars... Which I will give to my mom because I owe her some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment