Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

A Work Fatigued Mind

About a week ago I posted something about what typically goes on in my mind. Now I thought you would get some entertainment from knowing what goes through my mind at work.

1) I'm hungry. Why am I hungry? I just ate at nine this morning. I wonder what time is is now. Holy shit, it's two.

2) I work in a grocery store and I still can't find some food to eat. Guess it's cheese buns again!

3) Ooh! New person! That means new friend material... Damn, the new person barely talks... Well this is awkward. I'll just go clean this thing...

4) Why do people keep thinking our sugar bin is a garbage can? *sob*

5) I should learn to swear in another language... I wonder if my dad will teach me some in Swedish.

6) Is that a wasp? Shit, that's a wasp. Shit shit shit shit shit... Okay, act calm. Shit, where'd it go? Can I get a manager to get rid of it? AAAH! There it is. Get away get away get away! Help? *sob*

7) It's three minutes to nine, why do you want coffee? *sob*

8) Damn this buggy is hard to control. Whoops, that's a wall...


And please remember this is all in my mind. I wasn't actually swearing out loud when I saw that wasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment