Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

I'm Back!

Oh my, I have so much to blog about now. I think I'll cut my vacation into sections to conserve all this material.

So the first day of my vacation we woke up at four in the morning, then realized we could have slept for another forty minutes or so. Either way, we stayed awake, and made it to the airport by about six-ish. I think I'm finally getting the hang of flying and travelling. It's not as complicated as I originally thought. It also really helped that my friend's mom kind of walked us through everything...

One boring plane ride later, we arrive in Los Angeles. Our hotel was really nice, though it was more like an apartment, as we had our own kitchen. While buying our food, I found out that Vons is a part of Safeway, and I was able to use my Club card, which meant I saved us fourteen dollars. I then proceeded to waste those savings by calling a taxi without a long distance plan, because my friend's phone, which does have a plan, wasn't working. Yay for Virgin and their amazing reception! Ends up all my friend had to do was turn her phone off and on...

We spent a bit of time in the pool and hot tub, then watched Wreck-It Ralph. We turned in fairly early, as we were going to be up early for Disneyland, and we were all tired from our early morning.

Anyway, my injury count for that day was one sunburn on my chest and a blister on my toe, along with some sore feet from inappropriate shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment