Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Vacation Part 2

Before I forget, today is my first day back at school. I'm only taking one class, so I'm working most of the time. I'll post on Wednesday with a quick update on how my class is.

But back to my vacation! I rarely post pictures on my blog, so I think I'll overload this post with pictures. I'm also feeling a little lazy, and I'm still sick with a cold.



As we were leaving Disneyland to go home for lunch, we ran into Cinderella near the park entrance. The line was a little long, and we were pretty much the only people over five that wanted a picture with her. This was before we actually posed. I had said something funny, and the person taking the picture managed to capture this moment. I think it looks amazing.

Merida! She's my favourite Disney princess, so I was really happy that she was there.

Aladdin and Jasmine were the first characters that we got a picture with (sorry, these aren't in order...) When I was standing next to them, Aladdin made a comment about my Deku Tree shirt. Aladdin plays Zelda!

Unfortunately Sianna got cut off in this picture, but it made me laugh, so I had to include it. 

I was very tempted to buy this hat, but it was fifteen dollars, and I had no where to wear it other than Disneyland, so it would have been a waste of money.

Buying a plastic Merida bow and arrows wasn't a waste though! This thing kept me entertained for a long time. The window at the hotel looks like it was attacked by an octopus or something, because of all the suction cup marks. For the record, I know this is not how you're supposed to stand when shooting an arrow. My right arm is too high, my left arm needs to be fully extended and I'm not putting equal weight on each foot. but I'm standing straight!

There you are, a simple picture post for today. There was more, I might add in a few details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment