Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

Cold Season

Well, guess who's sick! I seems like this is just the average cold, but it's still very annoying. Yesterday I had to work an eight hour shift at work with a throat that felt like it had been clawed to ribbons. By the end of the night, my head was starting to hurt. Then this morning I woke up with a pounding headache, and as the day progressed, my sore throat kind of went away, but now my nose is snuffed up. I have to work another eight hour shift tomorrow, which I'm trying to find someone to fill. It's rather annoying, how often I fill other people's shifts when they call in sick, but the moment I need someone to take my shift, no one wants to do it. It's not even that they're busy. They just don't want to work.

I also have a friend's birthday party on Saturday, so hopefully I'll be well enough to actually enjoy that. It really sucks being sick. Even if I get to stay home from school and do nothing but watch Netflix, I still hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment