Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Best Game Ever?

Sorry for the lack of a post on Thursday last week, but I'll make up for it now! Yesterday (Monday) was my actual birthday, which I didn't celebrate with friends, since it also happened to fall on the Canadian Thanksgiving. I spent it with my family and boyfriend, which was perfect for me.

First we went out to a small little town for lunch, then wandered around for a bit, until it started to suddenly pour with rain. Unfortunately the rain still has not stopped, and my boyfriend had to walk home... One of us should really get our drivers license...

Anyway, onto the important stuff. Presents! My parents gave me a beautiful sweater, with a nifty belt and bracelet, along with a small book of poetry and a Chapters gift card. I'm sure they'll all get some good use. My sister bought me a nice water bottle, which will be useful for school. I'll stop buying bottled water now. She also got me a bag of skittles and some super comfy socks. My boyfriend got me a bluray Hobbit part two, which I'm sure will also get a lot of use, and best of all, Hyrule Warriors!

It's working it's way to becoming my favorite game ever! It's a lot of hack and slash, which is just dandy with me! So far we've mostly just been doing the main quest line, but there seems to be so much more to explore. The graphics are amazing, and the cut scenes are skippable. There's also the ability to upgrade your weapons, but we haven't really gotten far enough to play with that much. I'm sure it'll eat up a lot of my time.

Of course, tomorrow is back to school and regular life. I have a mid term in my philosophy class that I haven't studied for since Wednesday, so this should be interesting. I'll do some readings on the bus.


Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment