Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Monday 18 January 2016

Magic Luck

School is already calming down. For some reason, one of my teachers, which I have for two classes, just decided to pile on the homework in the first class. The second week was pretty relaxed though. My third class hasn't given any real homework yet. The books we need to read for that class can't be found anywhere, so I'm not the only one not doing the readings.

On another subject, I went to a Magic: The Gathering prerelease on Saturday. I pulled a card worth $80. Then another two that combined are at least $20. I only payed about $25 for the prerelease. I'm pretty amazing. But I probably used up all my luck for the rest of the year on those three cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment