Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

School Update

It's been nearly two weeks since finishing with my semester, and I've only gotten two grades back.

I manged to get a B- in my business of writing class. I was expecting at least a B, but I guess I kind of messed up near the end and forgot to add a couple things to my portfolio. I got the most important things handed in, but I didn't do as well as I hoped. However, this class was less about the grade and more about what I learned.

The Poetry class I took was far more important to the rest of my schooling. And I got an A-! I'm really proud of that. It's far better than I expected. I believe I needed a B or a B+ to continue into the fourth year, so I'm set for next semester!

And I'm stilling waiting on my grade for my English class. I'm not too worried about it. It's another class where the grade isn't essential, especially considering I was taking it for my minor, not my major. However, I believe I'll get somewhere in the B range.

No comments:

Post a Comment