Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Back into the Grind

It already feels like it's been forever since school got out. Maybe because I didn't have any finals, and everyone else is still going through them. Instead of finals though, I have work. After working only a max of 24 hours a week, I have a 39 hour week this week. I'm just over halfway in. The paycheck is going to be glorious...

Anyway, Now that I'm not talking about my class, I really don't know what to say. I've submitted a few pieces of writing to some magazines, and I'm just waiting for replies from them.

Oh! I got the best umbrella ever! I has a sword hilt! I got it yesterday, after many days of sunshine and clear skies. I really wanted a rainy day to try it out. And guess what we got today! Except. it didn't start until around 4, and I was at work since 9 this morning. Without my umbrella. Oh well, I'll try it out next time I leave the house when it's raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment