Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Oncers

So I did something today that I've wanted to do for at least a year now. I went out to Steveston with a couple friends to watch the filming of Once Upon a Time. It was awesome.

Unfortunately, the scene they were filming when we got there was fairly small and uneventful. After watching it redone several times, we decided to go off and explore the town a bit. I was under the impression that Hook's ship was docked somewhere, but we were unable to find it, and near the end of the day we asked someone and they told us that it had been moved recently. So I was right, if we had only come sometime before March.

After our little trip around town, I'm really not sure what was going on with the filming. There were a lot of people standing around and some equipment moved, but otherwise we didn't see much. They must have been filming inside.

But Steveston is a beautiful little town! There are a ton of restaurants, coffee shops, fish places and souvenir shops. My favorite was the first coffee shop we went into, because it was also a book store. I found a couple books I've been looking for, and according to my friend, their coffee was really good.

So even though we didn't see much of the filming, and the only actors that we saw played Robin Hood, Marian and their son, it was a lot of fun. We barely got lost on the way there, and we were able to get ourselves unlost and the way back.

I also got myself a storm trooper PEZ dispenser, so I'm really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment