Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Good Weekend

So after my little rant on Thursday, let's have some good news about my life!

I have friends! Okay, so I had friends before, but not many, and definitely not many that shared my interests. I had about two that played Zelda, and of those only one that lived near by. In addition, we're all too lazy to actually leave our house to hang out. So you can guess, these new friends will be willing to leave their house. In fact, they seem to like being away from their house.

First off, they are friends of a friend, so that's how we met. Second, two are guys and one a girl. I've never had guy friends! Not for a very long time. I just get awkward around guys, because I never really know how to introduce myself, or how to admit that I'm probably a bigger nerd than them. A thirdly, they introduced my to Magic, which I've been dying to learn for years now. Brandon Sanderson, my favorite author, plays it, and it sounded like fun.

Now one of these guys is actually my friend's boyfriend, which has been a little weird. But then again, hanging out with anyone of the opposite gender is kind of awkward for me...

So yeah, my whole week since Thursday has been made up of socializing. I swear, I've been out with people more in the last four days than I have for the last month. Apparently I'm not as anti social as I thought, I just needed a bit of a kick in the but to actually plan stuff with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment