Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

The Sickness Begins

And I am definitely sick now. I woke up this morning and thought that my stomach hurt because I was hungry. I barely got half way through a sandwich before I couldn't eat any more. It felt like I was going to throw up, but luckily my body has been nice enough to not reject anything. Yet.

So I took a nice long nap, woke up with a headache but feeling slightly better. I had some water and ginger ale, finished off my sandwich, and was beginning to feel a lot better, just a little drowsy. So I went out to dinner with my family.

My stomach hurts again. It's barely past 8 o'clock, and all I want to do is go to sleep. And I have to work at 8:30 in the morning tomorrow. I'm hoping I can get through the whole day, but I might have to leave halfway through if someone can take the rest of my shift.

The weird thing is, this happened last year close to the same time. If I start throwing up in the first week of February, I'm going to be freaked out. It'll be like Groundhog Day, but more like Groundhog Year...

Okay, it's past time that I stopped rambling. I'm going to bed. Hopefully a long sleep will leave me feeling better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment