Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Adulting is Hard

So last week my wallet was stolen. This week I found out that my dental insurance through school is worse than my dad's. My dad's insurance coverage is famous in my dental office for being the worst that they've seen. And mine is worse than that. For example, my insurance covers one cavity every two years. I normally get at least one cavity every visit, which is (supposed to) be every six months. Okay, I admit, part of that is my fault. I love sugar. I can blame part of it on the dentist though. Twice now they've charged me for a filling that they had to replace because the last one they put in was either 'falling out' or wasn't done properly the first time. And by 'falling out', I mean they had to drill it out of my mouth. Then they charged me the full amount.

So I'm going to have to start declining fillings, because I just cannot pay for them. Not to mention I can't continue to pay for the dentist's mistakes. I also suspect that they messed up the last two fillings that they did, because right after they were done, my teeth were super sensitive. They never felt like that before the fillings, and I've never felt that after any other fillings. So I'm seeing another couple replacement fillings in the future, that I will also have to cover.

Thanks dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment