Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

It's Just Not Fair

Ugh. I hate being a woman. Nothing ever goes right. If anyone has been following this blog for a while, they'll know that I can get really bad cramps. I finally admitted that I had to do something about them when school started, so I started taking birth control. I was told, by everyone I talked to, that I would have no more cramps. They would just magically vanish. I would still get my period, but it would be scheduled, and short. No pain.

And of course, there's pain. Just as bad, if not worse, than my regular cramps. The only thing that has changed, is that now my period is early. Yay. It's not fair. I have so much homework, I have a round trip of about five hours three days a week for school. I have work sixteen to twenty four hours a week. The absolute last thing I need right now is to be in so much pain that all I want to do is curl up next to the toilet and throw up.

And that's how my day has been going. Back to homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment