Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Manager Update

Update on the promotion!

I don't think this'll be too bad. I know most of this, and most of the stuff I know is what I have to do weekly. Once I can finally chat with the district manager and merchandiser, I think I'll have everything under control.

Now I just need to change my name tag to read Starbucks Manager.

But the most important thing now, is that I'm actually pretty happy with my job. I don't mind going to work anymore. When I was first promoted, I have to admit that I was rather bummed. I wanted to job at a bookstore, or a nerd store. Somewhere that I would fit in a bit better. But I think I can put that off for another year or so, or maybe try to get a job in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment